44°F

Carbon Monoxide Call Turns into Much More

ROCKFORD -- A carbon monoxide call turns into much more at west side home, Sunday night.
ROCKFORD -- A carbon monoxide call turns into much more at west side home, Sunday night.

Rockford Fire initially responded to a home in the 400 block of Albert Avenue after a carbon monoxide detector went off.

When crews arrived, they also found a fire in the attic of the home. The blaze was put out within minutes. No one was injured.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Contact Our News Room

TELEPHONE
1-815-963-2773

FAX
1-815-963-0029

ADDRESS
1917 N. Meridian Rd.
Rockford, IL 61101

E-MAIL
News Desk 

Click here for more about WQRF and WTVO.

New-Mom-Blog.jpg