70°F

Cooking Accident Leaves Chicago Student In Critical

CHICAGO - At least four high school students are injured in a cooking accident.

CHICAGO - At least four high school students are injured in a cooking accident.

It happened Wednesday morning at Northside College Prep High School.  Authorities say they evacuated the building after a fire during a cooking demonstration.

The Fire Chief says the gas from a single-burner stove ignited, causing a flash that burned one student in the face.

Four students were taken to the hospital, one is in critical condition.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Contact Our News Room

TELEPHONE
1-815-963-2773

FAX
1-815-963-0029

ADDRESS
1917 N. Meridian Rd.
Rockford, IL 61101

E-MAIL
News Desk 

Click here for more about WQRF and WTVO.