36°F

Fireplace To Blame for Devastating Beloit House Fire

BELOIT -- A fireplace is to blame for a fire which destroyed a home overnight.
BELOIT -- A fireplace is to blame for a fire which destroyed a home overnight.

The blaze broke out on Staborn Drive around 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve.

It's being reported that the two adults living in the home were able to escape the flames. No one was injured.

Investigators say the house is a total loss.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Contact Our News Room

TELEPHONE
1-815-963-2773

FAX
1-815-963-0029

ADDRESS
1917 N. Meridian Rd.
Rockford, IL 61101

E-MAIL
News Desk 

Click here for more about WQRF and WTVO.