The couple's car was hit by a vehicle being driven by Dontrell Littleton, who police say was driving a stolen car under the influence of drugs at the time.
Littleton is in jail on several charges, including:
- Aggravated Driving Under the Influence of Drugs Involving Death (Class 2 Felony)
- Reckless Homicide (Class 3 Felony)
- Aggravated Driving Under the Influence of Drugs involving Great Bodily Harm (2 Counts) (Class 4 Felony)
- Aggravated Reckless Driving (2 Counts) ( Class 4 Felony)
- Bond was set at $1,000,000.00.
With the death of Riddle, Littleton could face more charges.