From Green Right Now Reports
Nissan North America said it will debut the LEAF zero-emission, all-electric car in Los Angeles on Nov. 13. After Los Angeles, the five-passenger, five-door, gasoline-free car will go on a nationwide tour in the coming months.
The Nissan LEAF Zero Emission Tour will stop in 22 cities, in 11 states, the District of Columbia, and Vancouver, Canada, offering the opportunity for interested drivers, media, civic partners, businesses and university students to learn more about the Nissan LEAF and the benefits of zero-emission driving.
Get updates on the final schedule and sign up for more information at www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car.
Here are the scheduled stops for the Nissan LEAF:
- Los Angeles: Nov. 13-17
- Orange County: Nov. 18
- San Diego: Nov. 19-21
- Berkeley/Walnut Creek: Nov. 23-24
- San Francisco: Nov. 25-29
- Santa Rosa: Dec. 1
- Sacramento: Dec. 1
- San Jose: Dec. 3-6
- Seattle: Dec. 8-12
- Vancouver, Canada: Dec. 14-15
- Portland, Ore.: Dec. 17-23
- Phoenix/Tucson: Dec. 30-Jan. 5
- Las Vegas: Jan. 6
- Detroit: Jan. 11-13
- Knoxville/Chattanooga, Tenn.: Jan. 16
- Middle Tennessee: Jan. 19-21
- Washington, D.C.: Jan. 26-28
- Raleigh, N.C.: Jan. 29
- Orlando: Feb. 1-2
- Houston: Feb. 5-6
- New York City: Feb. 9-14
- Copyright 2017 Cable News Network/Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.