Carbon Monoxide Call Turns into Much More

By Christie Nicks

Published 07/06 2014 09:44PM

Updated 07/06 2014 09:51PM

ROCKFORD -- A carbon monoxide call turns into much more at west side home, Sunday night.

Rockford Fire initially responded to a home in the 400 block of Albert Avenue after a carbon monoxide detector went off.

When crews arrived, they also found a fire in the attic of the home. The blaze was put out within minutes. No one was injured.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business