Fire Leaves Rockford Family Homeless before Holidays

Published 12/13 2013 09:37PM

Updated 12/13 2013 09:50PM

ROCKFORD- The fire happened last night in the 800 block of 18th Street. Officials say the fire may have started in a bedroom on the first floor. It took firefighters thirty minutes to get the blaze under control and did some 55,000 dollars worth of damage. The seven member family is now living in temporary housing.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business