Fire Ruled Accidental at Rockford Gas Station

Firefighters quickly put out the fire Wednesday night at a local Quick Mart.

ROCKFORD - A fire at a local gas station Wednesday night is being described as accidental.

It happened at the Quick Mart in the 3000 block of Rockford Avenue around 9:30 p.m. Firefighters were there within five minutes and quickly put out the fire.

Damage was minimal, costing an estimated $5,000. No one was hurt.

Fire officials say the cause was electrical in nature.


More Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center