ROCKFORD - MercyHealth needs your help to make the holidays a little brighter for pediatric patients.
The health system will hold a Holiday Toy Drive on Thursday, December 14. The festivities begin at 7:30 am in Café 2400 of Mercyhealth Hospital–Rockton Avenue. There will be breakfast, holiday music, and even a visit from Santa.
Bring new toys to the following locations:
- MeryHealth Foundation office (1st floor of the Ingersoll Building at 2400 N. Rockton Avenue in Rockford).
- Starbucks (Forest Plaza on E. State Street and N. Perryville Rd.)
- Meg's Daily Grind (N. Alpine and N. Perryville Roads)
- Mary's Market (E. State St., N. Alpine and N. Perryville Roads)
- Anna's Pizza & Pasta (101 S. Benton St., Winnebago).
You can make a monetary donation at Mercyhealthsystem.org/foundation
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) - The Latest on the Champions League final between…
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - The Latest on diplomatic efforts involving…
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee (AP) - A recording engineer whose invention…