Rockford Church Catches Fire

Published 02/08 2014 10:42PM

Updated 02/08 2014 10:46PM

ROCKFORD- Fire crews responded to the Christian Union Baptist Church at 1705 Kilburn. The accidental fire was started by a church member using a torch to thaw a frozen water pipe.

A second alarm was called for help because of the cold weather.

The fire caused 50,000 dollars worth of damage. No one was injured.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business