71°F

Chimney Fire in Roscoe Leaves Behind Big Mess

ROSCOE -- The fire happened just before midnight, New Year's Day.
ROSCOE -- The fire happened just before midnight, New Year's Day in the 12-thousand block of Huntsboro Lane.

When firefighters arrived, officials say the chimney was fully engulfed.

All 12 people inside the home managed to get out safely.

Officials say the damage was contained to the outside wall and chimney, with minimal damage inside of the home.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus