BELOIT - City leaders declare a snow emergency in anticipation of some snow.
The snow emergency goes into effect at 2am Wednesday and expires at 2pm. The Gateway City is expecting between 3-4 of snow.
Beloit Police will ticket or even tow away any vehicle parked on a city street.
Below is a list of parking lots designated for off-street parking drivers can use:
- Kreuger Park Upper Parking Lot
- Krueger Golf Course Lot - south lot only
- Wootten Park - 4th St. and Maple on south end between designated signs
- Riverside Park Rotary Center - two centers rows between the signs
- Riverside Park Jones Shelter
- Angel Museum
- Iron Works South Parking Lot - north end between signs
- Fourth 4th Street Public Parking - center rows between signs
- West Grand Public Parking - between designated signs
- Telfer Park Parking Lot - between designated signs.