WTVO/WQRF - Half a dozen convenience stores are caught selling alcohol to minors.
A joint operation with the Rock County Sheriff's Office and Janesville Mobilization 4 Change conducted alcohol compliance checks on April 30. They caught staff at the following stores illegally selling alcohol to minors:
- Lions Quick Mart, 1620 W. Highway 14, Janesville
- Footville Mini-Mart, 509 S. Gilbert St., Footville
- County Line Beverage, 4141 S. County Trunk T, Brodhead
- Jakes Mobile, 6501 S. Highway 51, Janesville
- Carl's Shell, 11180 N. Goede Rd., Edgerton
- Lucy's Hideaway, 5847 E. County Trunk N, Milton
Clerks at the six stores were each fined $452.50.