66°F

Fire Destroys Newark Township Family's Home

NEWARK TOWNSHIP, WI - A family is homeless after a fire destroys their house.
NEWARK TOWNSHIP, WI - A family is homeless after a fire destroys their house.

Eyewitness News is more local in Rock County, where fire broke out around 8:30pm last night at 12626 W. STH 81.  Nearly a dozen fire departments from Beloit to Janesville responded.  The family was able to get out safely.  However, their three dogs were killed.

Firefighters believe the blaze was started by a space heater in the garage.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus