JANESVILLE- An American Farm Implement employee reported for work at 122 South River Street on Saturday at 7:05 P.M. As she made her way upstairs she noticed the second floor shop was filled with smoke. She immediately called 911. Upon arrival crews discovered a cargo elevator was burning.
As soon as the fire was put out firefighters began ventilating the building.
The incident caused 5,000 dollars worth of damage.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.