79°F

Kitchen Fire Causes Beloit Blaze

Food left cooking on the stove causes a devastating house fire in Beloit.

BELOIT- Beloit Fire Department was dispatched to the 2435 Jackson Street Friday at 3:12 PM.

Once crews managed to get to the kitchen they extinguished the flames quickly. The owner was not home at the time of the fire.

Investigators say smoke detectors weren't operating and want to remind the public to test their smoke detectors monthly.

The fire caused 35,000 dollars worth of damage.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus