(WTVO) — Last month residents may have noticed some scruffy police officers patrolling Stateline streets.
It was to raise awareness for the national campaign, ‘No Shave November.’
The results are in for total money raised for men’s cancer prevention, education and research.
Several local police departments participated this year.
The three departments that raised the most money are Rockford, Dekalb and Rockton.
Total donations topped $4,900.
Some of the donations will be going to the Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at St. Anthony Medical Center.
St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, and The Prevent Cancer Foundation.
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Mother acting as surrogate for another family dies while giving birth