BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — A Belvidere teacher gives people insight on how virtual learning is going–through music and also having a bit of fun.
Adam Lee teachers Social Studies at Belvidere South Middle School. He created the music video called “E-Learning World.” It’s a parody of the song from Aladdin “A Whole New World.”
“I always try to tell my students that each generation goes through different forms of adversity. I think this is kind of our call to try to persevere and grow in that level of grit that will help us in the future,” Mr. Lee said.
The video currently has more 600 views on YouTube. Click here to watch the full video.
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Illinois health officials report 5,343 new cases of COVID-19, 130 deaths on Saturday
- Governors’ anger grows as federal vaccine stockpile vanishes
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander