ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — There is a new place for Winnebago County voters to cast their ballot early. It’s located in the old ‘Citi Trends’ in Meadow Mart Shopping Center on N. 2nd and Windsor.
It will be open weekdays starting Monday, October 16th from 8:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. and on weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Winnebago County Clerk says this will help relieve congestion at polling locations on Election Day. You can also vote early at the Winnebago County Administration building at 404 Elm Street.
- Religious exemptions becoming common loophole against COVID-19 vaccine mandates
- TikTok removing ‘devious licks’ videos from platform amid complaints from schools
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine’s effectiveness wanes over time, company says
- Newsfeed Now: Authorities continue to search for Gabby Petito; Fire department gives wife visiting husband battling COVID a lift
- Biden’s proposal will require banks to report transactions over $600 to the IRS