OGLE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Health officials with the Ogle County Health Department announced 12 additional positive COVID-19 cases on Wednesday. No new deaths were reported.
The total of confirmed cases in the county is now at 73 and the death toll is still at one.
- Kansas mom says teacher forced son to tape mask to face
- Watch: Toddler gets head stuck in railing, police use battering ram to free her
- Cooler-Than-Average, Breezy Stretch Continues as we jump into Autumn
- New COVID-19 cases decline globally, WHO reports
- US Space Force unveils sci-fi inspired uniforms