(CNN) — According to “Forbes,” the highest earning YouTuber raked in 26 million dollars this year — and he’s only 8-years-old!
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just three years old!
He’s expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics and he’s grown into a media empire.
Ryan has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu.
According to “Variety,” his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on Youtube trails him by $6 million.
Ryan didn’t get where he is overnight, he also topped the list of YouTube earners last year.
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental
- 1996 Alaska cold case closed after Arkansas man’s DNA is a match
- Three anonymous Belvidere FCA Assembly Plant workers voice concerns about COVID-19 policies
- Belvidere parents, teachers relieved after district’s decision to push start, go virtual
- Rockford police respond to hit-and-run crash on E. State Street
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.