(CNN) – Broadway is mourning the death of 13-year-old actress Laurel Griggs.
Griggs’ father says she died last week after having an asthma attack.
She made her Broadway debut at 6-years-old in “Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,” performing alongside Scarlett Johansson.
Griggs went on to be featured in other shows, commercials, and movies.
She also appeared on two episodes of “Saturday Night Live.”
More than a thousand people attended her funeral Friday, with hundreds more paying their respects online.
- Belvidere falls to Genoa-Kingston at home
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.