(CNN) — Demand is surging for hard seltzer drinks and Bud Light is hoping to capitalize off that growth.
It’s own version will debut next year.
The alcoholic drink is made from cane sugar and natural fruit flavor.
One can has 100 calories, 2 grams of carbs and 5% alcohol by volume.
It will be available in five flavors, including black cherry, lemon lime, strawberry and mango.
Drinks will be sold in individual cans, and in 12-packs in variety or single flavors.
Analysts at Guggenheim Partners say that currently, the brand ‘White Claw,’ is the top-selling hard seltzer brand.
As more consumers seek options with fewer calories and less sugar, other brands are expected to see sales continue to increase.
- Animals killed in barn fire in McHenry County
- Cloud Cover Lingers into Thanksgiving, More Sunshine Ahead For Friday
- One killed, one injured in Thanksgiving morning shooting in Rockford
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.