ST. CHARLES, Ill. (WGN) — Actor Donnie Wahlberg started off 2020 with a thoughtful gesture by tipping an IHOP server $2,020 in St. Charles.
His wife, Jenny McCarthy, posted the receipt on Twitter.
Hundreds of replies on the tweet are thanking the actor for his generosity. The total bill was $78.45. He wrote “Happy New Year” and “2020 tip challenge.”
Wahlberg married Evergreen Park native McCarthy in 2014.
- Bailey paper ballot proposal would affect voters with disabilities, election board says
- Rashon Burno named NIU men’s head basketball coach
- Altybarmakian Strikes Twice in Comeback Overtime Thriller Over Wild
- Rain chances increase midweek as temperatures continue to climb
- ‘I’m ready to talk,’ Meghan Markle says ahead of Oprah interview