(WTVO) — The cast of “Friends” are reuniting for a special on HBO Max, Variety reported on Friday.
Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer will return for the special.
HBO Max is the name of a new, WarnerMedia streaming platform which nabbed the rights to “Friends” after Netflix’s option expired at the end of 2019.
HBO Max launches in May, and the special is expected to be available, along with all 236 episodes of “Friends,” upon its debut.
- Could a blood test for COVID-19 antibodies help reopen the economy?
- Wisconsin closes 40 state parks, recreational areas
- Husband of woman who invited teen to Thanksgiving after accidental text dies of COVID-19
- ‘Full House’ cast recreates opening as ‘Full Quarantine’
- LISTEN: 31 people virtually sing ‘It is Well with My Soul’