A big part of the Super Bowl Sunday tradition is watching all of the commercials in between the game.
One of the commercials that had social media buzzing was Google’s commercial. It featured an older man asking his Google Assistant to help him remember things about a woman named Loretta.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say