(WTVO) — Jennifer Lopez announced Thursday that she and Shakira will be performing the halftime show at Super Bowl LIV.
Lopez broke the news on Twitter with a photo that shows her and Shakira posing together with the caption “Going to set the world on (fire).”
ESPN Senior NFL insider Adam Schefter added some additional information, tweeting: “Breaking: Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will be the halftime performers for Super Bowl LIV in Miami. Other performers also expected to be added. But a Miami flavor for Miami’s next Super Bowl.”
- Aquin creates COVID games in replacement of Friday night Football
- IDPH reports 2,441 new cases of COVID-19, 25 more deaths
- Belvidere North runners Lenzen, Elder top finishers at Jefferson meet
- Man who allegedly killed 17-year-old at California high school captured in Centerville, Utah
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire