(WRIC) — Ja’Net Dubois, known by many as the Evans family’s sassy neighbor Willona Woods on Good Times, has died, according to TMZ. She was 74.
TMZ reports Dubois’ body was discovered Tuesday morning inside her Glendale, California home. The family told TMZ Dubois died in her sleep.
In addition to starring in Good Times, Dubois sang and composed ‘The Jefferson’s’ theme song, ‘Movin’ On Up.’
Dubois is survived by three children.
Click here to read TMZ’s full report.
- Facebook banning ads for gun accessories until after Inauguration Day
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive