WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (WTVO) — John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunited as Danny and Sandy from the movie “Grease” during a fan event in Florida.
A photo posted on Olivia Newton-John’s Instagram account shows the pair dressed up for the Meet n’ Grease sing-along event at the Coral Sky Ampitheater.
“First time in costume since we made the movie! So excited!!,” Newton-John said.
The reunion came a month after the buyer of Newton-John’s prized jacket from the 1978 musical Grease bought it last month for $243,200 at a charity auction and then returned it to the actress.
- Could a blood test for COVID-19 antibodies help reopen the economy?
- Wisconsin closes 40 state parks, recreational areas
- Husband of woman who invited teen to Thanksgiving after accidental text dies of COVID-19
- ‘Full House’ cast recreates opening as ‘Full Quarantine’
- LISTEN: 31 people virtually sing ‘It is Well with My Soul’