WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (WTVO) — John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunited as Danny and Sandy from the movie “Grease” during a fan event in Florida.
A photo posted on Olivia Newton-John’s Instagram account shows the pair dressed up for the Meet n’ Grease sing-along event at the Coral Sky Ampitheater.
“First time in costume since we made the movie! So excited!!,” Newton-John said.
The reunion came a month after the buyer of Newton-John’s prized jacket from the 1978 musical Grease bought it last month for $243,200 at a charity auction and then returned it to the actress.
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
- Chicago Bears give $4,000 to Harlem’s athletic program
- Rockford park gets financial boost from State of Illinois
- Church volunteers donate bags of free winter clothing for the homeless