CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Mötley Crüe announced Wednesday that they would be bringing Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett with them to Wrigley Field in August, 2020.
The show is set for Friday, August 28th and tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, December 13th.
Mötley Crüe said last month that the band had “blown up” it’s “cessation of touring agreement” which was allegedly agreed upon in 2015.
“In the years since Mötley Crüe became more popular than ever and gained an entirely new legion of fans,” Machine Gun Kelly, who portrayed drummer Tommy Lee in the piopic The Dirt, said in a YouTube video, “who along with die-hard Crüe heads demanded that the band blow up that stupid contract.”
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Rockford activist group demands video evidence from officer shooting of Tyris Jones
- Rockford teachers request to work from home
- Molina Healthcare hosts drive-thru Thanksgiving giveaway
- Rockford boxer Skylar Thompson ready to get back into the ring