FRESNO, Calif. (CNN Newsource) — Netflix and the Duffer brothers have given a Valentine’s Day present to fans of “Stranger Things.”
A new trailer for season four.
If you haven’t seen season three, cover your ears, because the trailer answers a big question left hanging at the end of the previous installment.
It features a beloved character — Hopper — who seemed to be dead at the end of season three.
The teaser doesn’t include any details about when the new season will be released.
But it’s still guaranteed to set social media on fire with speculation.
- Marquette stuns No. 4 Wisconsin 67-65 on buzzer beater putback
- Huskies second half rally helps secure win at Eastern Illinois
- Rockford hospitals get green light to give new treatment to COVID-19 patients
- Winnebago County Sheriff hosts ‘Fill the Bus’ gift drive on Saturday
- Building trades organization opposes closure of Byron nuclear plant
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.