(KTLA) — Americans have lost hope in getting a summer body this year apparently because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nutrisystem surveyed 2,000 and found 76% have gained up to 16 pounds during the quarantine. Sixty-three percent say instead of focusing on a summer body, they’re now focusing on getting a post-quarantine body.
Some factors to blame include maintaining a consistent sleep and eating schedule, keeping a positive attitude, not drinking at all hours of the day, and trouble with eating healthy.
- Cooler-Than-Average, Breezy Stretch Continues as we jump into Autumn
- New COVID-19 cases decline globally, WHO reports
- US Space Force unveils sci-fi inspired uniforms
- TikTok fans raise money for Navy veteran’s new scooter
- National security officials pressed on Afghanistan evacuation, southern border crossings