ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Nine new COVID-19 cases were announced on Wednesday by the Winnebago County Health Department. That brings the total of cases to 76 in the county. No additional deaths were reported.
The county currently has 312 hospital beds, 73 of which are ICU beds. A total of 88 ventilators are also available.
The health department also announced on Wednesday that they are investigating positive COVID-19 cases at two local long term care facilities, Anam Care and Alden Alma Nelson Manor.
- Democratic governors reject Trump’s call to send in military
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Officer shot in the head in Las Vegas on life support
- Carole Baskin awarded zoo once owned by ‘Tiger King’ Joe Exotic