BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Boone County Health Department says another resident of the Symphony Northwoods nursing home has died from coronavirus, and another staff member has tested positive.
The health department announced a total of 9 new cases on Thursday, bringing the county’s total to 100 cases and 10 deaths.
There are 13 employees and 24 residents of Symphony Northwoods who have tested positive for the disease, and 6 people have died.
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’
- Some Winnebago County absentee ballots rejected due to voter mistakes
- Sinnissippi Park gets spooky with 2nd annual ‘Festival of Frights’
- Loves Park officials seek input on N. 2nd Street improvements