ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – An Alameda County program is offering to pay residents $1,250 to self-isolate at home if they have COVID-19.
County leaders approved a pilot program on Wednesday August 5.
Requirements include having a referral from select clinics and not receiving unemployment benefits or paid sick leave.
The county hopes the program will help prevent spread of the virus. More details on how to apply will be released soon.
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017