CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Several suburbs of Chicago have announced plans to cancel Memorial Day and Fourth of July celebrations as the state battles the coronavirus pandemic.
Beecher and Lisle announced the cancellation of their 4th of July festival this week, WMAQ reports.
Carol Stream has canceled it’s Fourth of July parade.
Arlington Heights said it has canceled its annual Memorial Day parade.
- Republican moderates stymie McCarthy on agriculture, FDA bill
- Stateline Haunted Houses are being cleared to scare
- The game the NUIC has been waiting for, Lena-Winslow against Du-Pec
- House GOP approves Homeland Security funding bill
- Cubs get swept in Atlanta, Braves clinch homefield advantage through the playoffs