ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — If you were possibly exposed to the virus over the holiday weekend or are currently experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, health officials are asking you to pre-register to get tested.
Residents can register for a test at the UIC Community testing site. Health officials say registering helps decrease wait times.
To pre-register, click here.
- Packers fall to Bucs 31-26 in iconic Championship Game between legendary quarterbacks
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Discovery Center re-opens to public for first time in months
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe