AUSTIN, Texas (WTVO) — Actor Matthew McConaughey and his wife delivered 110,000 face masks to hospitals in Texas.
McConaughey posted on Twitter saying “me and Camila Alves hitting the road to get em to rural hospitals in need across Texas.”
McConaughey is a spokesperson for Lincoln, the luxury division of Ford, who donated the masks.
- NASCAR team to pay tribute for former Loves Park man
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests
- Curran’s Orchard opening early after turned away from Rockford City Market