ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The City of Rockford and Rockford Christian Schools announced an agreement on Tuesday to use the school’s residence hall to house city workers infected with COVID-19.
“The City of Rockford needed a place where city workers if needed, could safely recover. This collaboration gives them an option other than at home. We are thankful RCS is able to support our community in this way.” states RCS Superintent Paul Brandt.
Learn more about what is happening at Rockford Christian on Facebook at “Rockford Christian School” and at www.rockfordchristian.org.
- Belvidere North runners Lenzen, Elder top finishers at Jefferson meet
- Man who allegedly killed 17-year-old at California high school captured in Centerville, Utah
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend