The Mexican holiday, which begins on Oct. 31 and runs through Nov. 2, is celebrated by friends and family honoring late loved ones.
Families gather together to eat, pray, and oftentimes visit cemeteries to decorate the graves of their late family members with altars.
“Barbie Día de Muertos” has a lace embroidered dress with floral and skeleton accents as well as captivating Calavera face paint.
- Majority oppose overturning Roe v. Wade: poll
- Biden administration talks diplomacy as Russian troops mass at Ukraine border
- Top deals from Home Depot (and more) for the person on your list who loves to fix things
- Everything about the great Christmas tree shortage is a lie
- Pearl Harbor events to be held around the stateline