ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 19-year-old Ray Cherry was indicted by a Winnebago County Grand Jury on Wednesday for allegedly breaking both legs and left arm of a young child.
On May 15th, Rockford Police were called to a local hospital for a child abuse investigation.
The child was suffering multiple fractures to both legs and left arm, police say.
Cherry was charged with the crime of Aggravated Battery to a Child.
He faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted.
Cherry is scheduled to appear in court on September 19th.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80