ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford police are responding to the 7600 block of Coliseum Drive for a reported shooting.
Officials say a 29-year-old male suffered gunshot wounds and was brought to a local hospital. Police say that he was critically injured but is now stabilized.
We will have more information as it becomes available. Police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Mild Weekend, Cool Week, Dry All Around
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ even more important in times of COVID-19
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Local store creates custom candle for Rockford City Market, will donate proceeds
- Rockford ‘Stroll on State’ starts with a bang