MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Three people have been arrested in connection with a series of car burglaries in Machesney Park.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office says the burglaries were reported between June 23rd and July 9th in several subdivsions.
Police say the community was able to provide information that led to possible suspects.
19-year-old Ruben Ramirez, 21-year-old Donovan Ramirez, and 22-year-old Celestino Rocha, were charged in connection with the crimes.
Donovan Ramirez was also charged with Possession of a Stolen Firearm for allegedly stealing a gun from one of the vehicles.
All three were taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows
- Feeling like Fall Just in Time for the Fall Equinox
- Vaping industry: Stop blaming us, start blaming illegal e-liquids
- Transgender group’s birth certificate suit advances in Ohio
- WWII veteran wants 100 birthday cards for his 100th birthday