MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Three people have been arrested in connection with a series of car burglaries in Machesney Park.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office says the burglaries were reported between June 23rd and July 9th in several subdivsions.
Police say the community was able to provide information that led to possible suspects.
19-year-old Ruben Ramirez, 21-year-old Donovan Ramirez, and 22-year-old Celestino Rocha, were charged in connection with the crimes.
Donovan Ramirez was also charged with Possession of a Stolen Firearm for allegedly stealing a gun from one of the vehicles.
All three were taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Local man uses superhero characters to spread joy
- Mayor Lightfoot says ‘F you’ to Trump over tweet encouraging shooting George Floyd protesters
- Rockford driver’s license facility delays opening until June 12 due to ‘situation involving COVID-19’
- Illinois stay-at-home order ends; 1,622 new COVID-19 cases reported