OGLE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Ogle County Health Department has reported a 4th death related to coronavirus.
The county currently has recorded 218 positive cases of COVID-19.
- Johnny Depp sues tabloid newspaper for article calling him a “wife beater”
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine
- Long Range Pattern Favors Warmer, Drier than Normal Conditions