Accidental fire damages Hononegah High School

News

A small fire started in the Performing Arts Center at Hononegah School around 9:30 p.m. Sunday night.

The sprinkler system was able to put out the flames before the fire department arrived on the scene at 307 Salem Street.

No one was in the building when the fire started.

School officials said there is smoke and water damage, but no other areas of the high school were affected.

Classes are scheduled to go on as normal.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Made in the Stateline

More Made in the Stateline

Education Matters

More Education Matters

Behind the Badge

More Behind the Badge

Stateline Strong

More Stateline Strong

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

Trending Stories