(CNN) — It’s official, Alexa can now speak Spanish.
Amazon says the virtual assistant’s second language can now be accessed through its supported Echo and Alexa built-in devices.
There’s a brand new Spanish voice for Alexa, along with local knowledge and hundreds of skills, according to the company.
Amazon says customers can switch to “Español” mode via the Alexa app.
From there, a user can ask in Spanish for their favorite music, news and weather, and controls for their smart home.
The multi-lingual mode allows a user to get an answer in the same languages at the question.
- Man hospitalized 99 days with COVID-19 wakes from coma to learn wife died of virus
- One-on-one with presidential hopeful Joe Biden
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- AP: After lobbying, Catholic Church won $1.4B in virus aid
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.