Animatronic T-Rex statue burns in Colorado

News
trex 1-2_1521828324776.JPG.jpg

A life-size animatronic T-Rex statue caught fire at a Colorado tourist attraction on Thursday.

The fire was caused by an electrical issue at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience.

“We always knew T-Rex had a temper but, today he blew his top,” said President Zach Reynolds. “There was an unfortunate (and rare) electrical issue with our mighty T-Rex and he is no longer. You might even say…extinct.”

No employees or guests were injured, and the park remains open.

Source: WGN

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories