BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Another resident of Belvidere’s Symphony Northwoods nursing home has died from coronavirus, and three new cases have been reported in the county, according to the Boone County Health Department.
Illinois announced 974 new cases on Monday, and 23 additional deaths statewide, the lowest daily number in nearly 2 months.
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine
- Long Range Pattern Favors Warmer, Drier than Normal Conditions
- Local museums re-open doors to public