(CNN) — The new Emojis are out on Apple’s devices, and they are more inclusive.
The tech company released nearly 60-new character for it’s IOS software update Monday.
The new group includes disability-themed Emoji options like a seeing eye dog, characters in wheelchairs and prosthetic limbs.
They also feature interracial couples and gender-neutral characters.
Other new emojis, include a sloth and a yawning smiley face.
Apple first previewed some of the emojis this summer.
- RPS reveals survey data, along with other back-to-school updates
- Stimulus check update: Trump, McConnell huddle as COVID aid talks at risk of collapse
- President Trump signs executive orders to ban TikTok, WeChat in 45 days
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.