ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – Rockford’s small business owners still have time to take advantage of the city’s loan program.
The application is open for a few more days. Microbusinesses can get up to $15,000 from the small business loan program. Companies with up to 5 employees are eligible. The program is part of the community development block grant from the CARES Act.
Applications are due Friday. It can take up to two weeks to process them.
You can find more information on the city website here.
- ISP investigate a stolen Belvidere Police squad car crash
- Dosunmu’s return powers No. 4 Illinois over No. 7 Ohio State
- E-Rabs overcome 12-point halftime deficit, beat Jefferson to tie for Division ‘B’ lead
- Boylan tops Harlem, Titans inch closer to top seed in Division ‘A’
- IDPH announces 2,565 new COVID-19 cases, 50 deaths